Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where Does Time Go?!

Let us try this again. Our last entry was around fall. We have had many exciting events since then. Including our new addition of sweet little Monroe, who is almost five months old...unbelievable! Zachary loves her so much!

Zachary will be 3 in a few weeks, my little boy. He is such a great big brother. He is getting so big, I enjoy every moment we get to spend together. His recent facinantion is robots. He also told me the other day, that he had fire in his feet and he could fly. His imagination is amazing! He has the best time playing with duct tape and card board boxes, oh and I can not forget his new buddy that goes by the name of Buzz Lightyear. He takes Buzz everywhere.

I most defenitly will work on updating our blog with pictures!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment