Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

February, March...April- Closing of this Chapter

February :

What a fun month this was! My mom came to stay with us, and help us out with the kiddos. It was nice to have a few extra hands around the house. Zach managed to get a gnarly black eye about a week and 1/2 before family pictures. My hubby had a surprise party to celebrate his 24 wonderful years on this earth. And of course we cant forget Beth's birthday present. It was amazing!

March:
I got to go to my first Jazz game with the hubby( I <3 the Jazz) even though they lost, it was so much fun! We also got to take a trip down to Vegas for John & Amanda's wedding on the weekend of the 18th. It was my first night away from the kids since Monie was born, and Beth's first time away from Dex.- They were with Nana and Papa. Needless to say, mommas were on edge to come home. We did have so much fun.....well MOSTLY so much fun.=)

April:
And here we are. Up to speed.-April. My little boy will be 3...AH! April 23 rd! This year has gone so quickly, I guess having kids does that. Our life is full of so many wonderful people. My goal is to take time in all these moments and enjoy every second- it's only so long where Zach will pretend to fly & willingy give me kisses. Before long I will be fighting for their attention. I want to get as many of "I love you Mommy"'s as I can.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Krista, you are adorable! And yes treasure these moments with your litle ones, they fly by faster than you can imagine! We love you both and the sweet treasures we have in Zac. and Monroe!

    ReplyDelete