Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Taylors Blogging


Yes! We have started a blog...Woot! Here you will enjoy the fun stories that Rickie and myself will experience being a young family, and being first time parents. Our son is just about to have his second birthday in April. Let me tell you, he is a handful. Just in the short period of time while I was creating this blog page I was pulled away from the computer about five times just to dig the ball out from underneath the table, fill a sippy cup,get a snack, and untangle him from Daddy's swimming trunks....twice(yes, those are the swimming trunks) and it's only 10:00 a.m.,I am sure we will have an adventurous day. Well I hope you enjoy reading about our journey through life!

1 comment:

  1. WoooHooo...I'm so glad you are blogging. You know how much I love you, Ricki and Zack. I ahve 3 blogs. One for work, a recipe blog and my family blog. Here is the family one and you can get to the others through this one if you want to see them or add them to your blog list. I hope you know Krista I really do love your guts!!! http://cricketscorner-cricket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete