Birthday's

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friday is so close!


What a week its been! TGIF, well...tomorrow. Even though I work this Saturday, it is a day closer to a day off for me. I have had a pretty eventful week. On Tuesday I had a little old man recite a poem to me, it was rather sweet.I wrote it down:
Should you go first and I remain to walk the road alone,
I'll live in memories garden dear, with happy days we've known.
In spring I'll wait for roses red when faded, the lilacs blue.
In early spring when brown leaves fall I'll catch a glimpse of you.
Should you go first and I remain for battle to be fought. Each
thing you've touched along the way will be hallowed spot. I hear
your voice, I'll see your smile though blindly groupe. The
memory of your helping hand will buoy me with hope.
Should you go first and I remain, one thing I'll have you do,
walk slowly down that long path, for soon I will follow you. I
want to know each step you take, so I may take the same. For
someday down that lonely road you will hear me call your name.


He was a really nice old man. I wish everyone would be nice. Unfortunately that is not the case, some people are just bitter at the world it seems, they need to find happiness.

Well, on a better note..I put Zach in his little outfit he got from his Aunt Valarie, it's a little china man outfit. It was so dang cute. He looked like a little ninja. Tonight he has gotten in his toy bucket and is rolling around inside. He is getting to be such a big boy, I hate it. I'm sure when he's 30...he will still be my baby.

Here's to the weekend and nice people calling in to talk to me at work. I can only hope! P.S. Spring is welcome any day now. The next Karate Kid?!

2 comments:

  1. As usual I think Zac is the cutiest "little Man" there is :) And I agree with you Spring can get here any time! Great Blog Krista and Rickie!

    ReplyDelete